Autumn Florals - Cupcake Decorating Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Neda from "Manezo" https://www.facebook.com/bymanezo/ for this fun, colourful and delicious workshop!
Come prepared with pre-made cupcakes and a pre-made buttercream. We will provide a recipe you can follow to prepare cupcakes and buttercream in advance. Please make sure they are refrigerated and COLD before the event. If baking is not your thing - you are more than welcome to buy muffins and 2 jars of plain vanilla icing in a grocery store in preparation for this event instead of making your own cupcakes and buttercream.
Supply List - What you will need:
1) A batch of COLD cupcakes ( just the base/dough part. Baked) and buttercream
2) Two piping tips (for the main course flowers shown on the image above):
- 1M star top
- Large leaf piping tip
Flowers covered in the main course (shown in the image above):
- Single Rosette
- Trio rosettes
- Sunflower (requires either brown sprinkles for the center or a #2 piping tip. Alternative is a disposable piping bag with the tip cut off).
More advanced OPTIONAL BONUS flowers include rose/tulip buds, and ruffle flowers.
You will need separate piping tips for them.
3) Food colouring of your choice
4) Piping bags
If you are using 1-time use/non-reusable piping bags we recommend getting 1 bag per tip per color.
If you don't mind using the reuseable bag and washing a piping bag in between the colours you can get away with just 1.
5) Sprinkles (like the gold beads, the sunflower centers, and gold flakes are optional).
6) Few bowls and spoons to mix the colors.
An email with the recipe and detailed preparation instructions + links to purchase piping tips will be sent to you within 1 week.
The zoom link is in the confirmation email that you will receive upon purchase. The link to the video recording will be emailed to you shortly after the zoom event is finished.
- Admission$10+$1.30 HST$10+$1.30 HST0$0