“How to Make a Pumpkin” – Macrame
Time & Location
About the Event
Follow along and learn to create 1 Macrame Pumpkin. You can make the second pumpkin with the recording we send out afterwards which is made the exact same way as the first with any colours of your choice!
– Supplies: These supplies make 1 pumpkin. Double it for two!
• Macrame board, or cork hot pad, or thick cardboard and stick pins or T-pins
• Tape*, ruler and scissors to cut your cord
• Pre-cut macrame cord (I used 3MM, 3-strand). Please have all your cords cut before the start of the event
o Stem colour – 3 cords, 4ft long each (total of 12ft or 4m of cord)
o Pumpkin Colour – 36 cords, 4ft long each (total of 144ft or 44m of cord)
• Optional: Leaf, jute string for the vine. (I found these at the Dollar Store)
*TIP: when cutting the cord wrap a small piece of tape around where the cut will be to help keep the cord from unraveling*
Colours I used were Black and Sage (from Unfettered on Etsy).
- Admission$10+$1.30 HST$10+$1.30 HST0$0